Ivan Golubev's Password Recovery Suite (or shortly IGPRS) was designed to recover various types of passwords, audit common password vulnerabilities and provide real world results for password recovery speed on different types of hardware including CPUs and GPUs systems.
This software uses low level CPU code optimizations (supporting instruction sets from MMX to most modern AVX and XOP ones) for best performance possible. Wide range of GPUs supported as well, starting from ATI 4xxx families to current top end HD 7970 one and NVIDIA's GT8600 to GTX590.
All information needed already presented at the screenshot. But probably search engines won't be happy with such presentation, so same things in plain text.
Ivan Golubev's Password Recovery Suite recovers passwords for:
- Apple iOS 4.x & 5.x backups;
- BlackBerry 5.x & 6.x backups;
- TrueCrypt volumes (limited support);
- WPA/WPA2 handshakes.
Main features are:
- Low level hand written assembler CPU optimizations with all modern intruction sets support (AVX, XOP, AES-NI);
- Support for wide range of GPUs — NVIDIA and AMD ones;
- WPA-PMK generator mode can be used to create precompute tables for known SSIDs making further attacks much faster;
- Several types of attacks supported — brute-force and dictionary based ones;
- Automated password recovery with predefined/user-defined scenarios;
- User-defined sets of rules for dictionary attacks;
- Supports Unicode and ANSI dictionaries.
History of changes
July, 1 2012 IGPRS 1.21. Added support for NVIDIA 6xx family, some bugs fixed, some implemented.
June, 1 2012 IGPRS 1.20. Added support for RIPEMD-160 and Whirlpool key derivation functions used in TrueCrypt.
April, 16 2012 IGPRS 1.10. Added x64 version with AVX and XOP optimizations for SHA-512 used in TrueCrypt.
© 2012 Ivan Golubev, www.golubev.com